Read honest and unbiased product reviews from … We know very well the impact that covid19 can have on a company and we are trying very very hard to get to every single one of our customers. For a small table-top grill it has two burners so you can have more selection of what and where to cook. I looked into it and we failed to place the order. If you can also provide the serial number if the grill. WE have now placed the order and expedited shipping so you will have the pats by the end of the week. More Ways to Filter. I noticed a few other reviews had the same comments. Nexgrill Gas Grills makes mid-tier stainless steel grills. Good Housekeeping Institute Kitchen Appliance Lab, Weber Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill, Char-Broil Performance Series 5-Burner Gas Grill, Napoleon TravelQ 285X Portable Propane Gas Grill, Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Tabletop Propane Grill, Char-Griller Flavor Pro 4-Burner Gas Grill, needs to be maintained to stay non-stick and rust-free, We Reviewed Every Type of Outdoor Grill: Here Are Our Top Picks, Char-Broil’s Commercial Series Tru-Infrared 2-Burner Gas Grill, The Best Pellet Grills to Get For BBQ Season. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills? Nexgrill. Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox. Cost for some of its most popular models include: Nexgrill sells gas grills in a wide variety of styles, making it easy for homeowners to find a good grill for their needs and budget. I bought this to replace my Weber model that I gave away. Close to 2 months later they stopped responding to my messages and have done nothing for me. You don’t need too much space to use and store this unit. George Stephen, founder of Weber, invented the kettle grill in 1952 and went on to start his own company. By 7/15 the grill was falling apart and rusting out. Possibly the heat plates are too close to the grilling surface. In the world of bigger is better, the Nexgrill Deluxe 6-burner gas grill looks huge. I love the product, it is very user friendly and easy to use. The people are moving a long distance move and had to part with it. Propane grills cannot be hooked up to natural gas without an adapter kit and the regulator may need to be adjusted. The grill has infrared grates that prevent the flames from popping up and burning the meat. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 6 Best Pellet Grills of 2020, According to Pros, Um, This Briefcase Is Actually a Portable Grill, Kenmore Elite 600 Series 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner #PG-40415SOL, Char-Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial 4-Burner Grill #463242715, Blue Rhino/Uniflame Backyard Grill #BY14-101-001-9, Hamilton Beach Professional Quick Assembly Grill, Kenmore Elite 550 Series 3-Burner Gas Grill, Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill, RoadTrip 225 Portable Tabletop Propane Grill, Senior Editor & Product Analyst, Kitchen Appliances & Technology Lab. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Weber and NexGrill are among the best grills … Just note that the heavy lid takes some muscle power to open. You … It works ok but every summer there’s always this turning on issue. It was the best purchase I could have made. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nexgrill 720-0898 Deluxe 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Black with Side Burner at Amazon.com. The price is great and the products lasts a very long time. If you often cook for a crowd, the Kenmore Elite is worth considering as it offers enough room on the grates for 32 four-ounce hamburgers. Please email them to wecare@nexgrill.com. Grab the propane: Most of our top-rated grills are under $300! Save your money. Nexgrill Evolution 2 Burner Reviews: Features & Benefits. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Nexgrill 720-0925P (Home Depot) grill. We also loved that the left side table can fold down for more compact storage and a built-in gauge tells you how much gas in left in the tank. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Some grills come with adapter kits, some sell them as options, and some just cannot be adapted. This replaced a Charbroil that I liked a lot. Beginning to regret selecting a Nexgrill product. Please choose a rating. If you want a company that will stand behind their product if you encounter a problem, Nexgrill doesn't even deserve one star. The higher the BTUs, the more powerful the grill — but that doesn’t necessarily mean better. The Nexgrill also has a removable bottom tray that should make it last longer as you'll be able to clean it. Hello Natasha, you might be experiencing pressure issues, Please try the regulator reset below: 1. The name says it all. The middle is the worst cause it only cooks the perimeters of the food and not the center. The grill I bought is a year old. My family really enjoys it also. This is the two burner model and I am so impressed. Instead, look at the maximum temperature and range the gas grill provides. During the special event sale, you can easily find them for about $450, and … I want to make sure we send you the correct parts. VERY frustrating and disappointing. The only thing that doesn't work is one of the igniters. We also considered helpful extras like side tables, tool storage, concealed gas tanks, wheels for portability, and more. With virtually no smoking or flare-ups, this model grills up a London broil that’s crusty on the outside, and juicy and medium rare on the inside. Description and Specs All in all, the Nexgrill 4-Burner at Home Depot is typical of a lot of the gas grills … Nexgrill has a wide range of options and price points for its grills, with basic models starting at $199 and deluxe models priced at up to $662. Stainless steel will have that reaction to heat. The newest regulator lasted through one dinner and was out again the 2nd time we fired up the grill. This brand is the best comparison to that brand. Then I received 2 random parts in the mail - not what I needed. The cooking performance almost had t… Betty Gold earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Food Studies and Nutrition from New York University, and prior to joining Good Housekeeping, she worked with the James Beard Foundation and other leading food media brands like Bon Appétit, Food Network Magazine, and The Martha Stewart Show. Hello Terry, thank you for reviewing our grill. ... Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Black with Side Burner and Stainless Steel Main Lid Model# 720-0925P $ 149 00. FAQ. Even after I clean the heat plates, grease tray, grills etc. Happy Grilling from all of us at Nexgrill! I can also easily find the parts just in case I need to replace something. It’s that time of year to grill and eat big. It's a really nice grill. We have only been able to use the grill a handful of times, due to the regulator continuously going out. Some of the most reviewed Nexgrill gas grills are the Nexgrill 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with Side Burner and Black Panel with 3,569 reviews and the Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with Side Burner and Stainless Steel Doors with 3,475 reviews. One of the best purchases I have made. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. The material of the grill grate — your cooking surface — determines how quickly it heats and stays hot, how easy it is to clean and maintain, and whether food will stick to it. We want to get you grilling again. All Rights Reserved. Most are made of stainless steel, cast iron, or coated cast iron. For steaks, burgers or pizza, you want the gas grill to reach at least 500ºF. The exterior is sleek and the cooking time is quick as well as efficient. It rests on the side rail. A link has directed you to this review. Had to replace the burners on the Charbroil after first year or so. I was not able to locate your information in our database. Weber makes the same model with a natural gas hook-up., too, Related: We Reviewed Every Type of Outdoor Grill: Here Are Our Top Picks. Myo Quinn is a professionally trained chef, recipe developer, food writer and on-air talent. It overcooks the food on one side then undercooks some food on the other side. I brought it home, it cleaned up easily. Unfortunately, the Nexgrill 4-Burner Model# 720-0830H Gas Grill is lightweight from top to bottom, and that means a product that simply isn't built to last. We fired it up right away. I went to the Nexgrill website and tried to buy the universal rotisserie but they were sold out. We love that the easily removable grease drip tray is deeply set, far away from the flames and grates, preventing unnecessary flare-ups and smoke. I have a 4 burner NexGrill. I have no problems with it and would recommend the grill to everyone I know. It can cook 25 burgers at once. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. It was our least favorite grill … Hello Mike, Thank you for reviewing our grill and providing feedback. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We are sorry again for our lack of follow up. I have been using this brand for over 4 years and I am very happy with it. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your Nexgrill grill. Picked it up today. The stainless steel exterior just needs a quick spray with the water hose and it's ready to go. But I can't. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. The grill is large and sturdy, but light enough to move around. It seared steak well and quickly, and made juicy chicken thighs with no flare-ups. Grills for entertaining: If you enjoy hosting barbecues for your friends and family, you’ll want to check out Nexgrill’s selection of 5- and 6-burner grills. Based on heat output, Nexgrill is the winner with a total of 28,000 BTUs against Weber’s 26500 BTUs. In this article, we will review and compare two of the best 2 burner gas grills, which are Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 and the NexGrill Evolution 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill. In our charcoal grill test, coals were easy to add and spread out thanks to the flavor drawer that spreads across the entire cooking surface. Plus, they heat up quickly and are relatively easy to clean compared to charcoal grills. The girl has 6 burners and a pot burner. Hello Yolanda, I am sorry you are having this issue. Char-Broil’s Commercial Series Tru-Infrared 2-Burner Gas Grill also performed very well in our test. Nexgrill responded, telling him that he had to do a forced regulator reset by taking the grill apart. However, when I used the grill again the same problem occurred that kept it from getting hot enough. The burners on the Nexgrill look a little heavier. Here's what to think about: These are your two options to fire up a gas grill. You can use either a full-size or one-pound tank and turning on the burners is as easy as lighting a gas range. This $499 gas grill is a good choice if you're looking for large capacity, and it feels like working in a professional outdoor kitchen. If you need a grill that is even more compact than the Napoleon, the Coleman RoadTrip 225 is a tabletop grill that impressed us with its ability to heat up quickly and it's easy to use. (ref)Let’s compare some of the other featu… I really love my Nexgrill and there is not any anything that I don't like or have anything bad to say about it. Is it possible to send me pictures of the damaged parts so I can verify them and send them out asap. Our steaks had perfect grill marks and were cooked evenly. Broilmaster Natural Gas Grill. Gas grills are popular largely because of their ease of use: You can ignite them with a push of a button and readily control the cooking temperature by turning the burner knobs. The angled flame tamers, found above the frames, did a great job of preventing flare-ups and excess smoke. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. The Nexgrill 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill gets pretty good customer ratings and it’s available for a nice budget price of around $200, but we weren’t too thrilled with it. We are barely one year in and unable to return the grill. I will continue to buy more grills. The grates can be swapped out with either a griddle or stove grate that are sold separately. When you close the lid you have to monitor the temperature to avoid heat discoloration. In this section, we’ll delve deeper into the Nexgrill Evolution 2 burner reviews by exploring the benefits of this model. Nexgrill Gas Grill’s designs are straightforward, modern and sleek. No one tests grills like we do. Found it on Amazon and bought it. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. I love everything about this grill. Reviewers claim that it gets very hot (perfect for searing) and it is “powerful compared to its size”. The Best 25 Christmas Decorations You Can Buy, 40 Gifts That Are Sure to Warm Grandma's Heart, 40 Gorgeous Gifts for the Best Sister Ever, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Cooking space: 653 square inches. It certainly has a lot of knobs on the control panel. Nexgrill Gas Grills offers stainless steel gas grills and accessories for homeowners who want more than just an average grill. Nexgrill gas grills are probably the most popular option among homeowners. Pretty grill with many great features. Nexgrill homedepot.com. Even one just like it. It features porcelain-coated cast iron grates that not only retain heat well, but they are easy to clean and will not rust. I purchased this grill on 6/22 and it was delivered in 6/28. Nexgrill. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Gas grills. The Nexgrill Deluxe Series 6-Burner Gas Grill in Slate is one of the better barbecue grills in its respective price range. I've spent more than 2 1/2 hours on the phone, on hold, in endless loops between the parts department & customer service, I've sent emails. For backyard parties, load it up with 28 burgers. If you like to smoke or grill foods that need to be cooked low and slow (briskets, pork shoulders, or ribs), your gas grill should go down to 200ºF. We purchased the stainless steel 5 burner grill last summer. Colors: black. First time I used it, it operated flawlessly. You may have heard of BTU (British Thermal Units) levels advertised on gas grills. The temperature gauge works great, The grill is ready to work in minutes and the push button ignition is battery operated. It was also very easy to put together with very thorough step by step instructions and clear illustrations. The grill looks cheap. $199.00 ... Nexgrill Natural Gas … We were impressed with the NexGrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill, which for about $300 performed as well as more expensive grills. I'm not very happy that I will have to go through this same procedure every time I want to use the grill. In our gas grill test, both steak and chicken came out very juicy and evenly cooked. While some purists argue that natural gas is better for … I bought this grill used. I was sorry to hear that you have had some issues with the overall temperature and gas pressure. Keeping the grill clean is a big way to prevent flare ups. The Char-Griller Flavor Pro offers the ease of gas plus the option of using charcoal or wood pellets when the desire strikes – yes, that means you can use it to smoke, too! This is our second one and will probably get another one when this one burns out. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. The same model is available with a natural gas hook-up. The company offers multiple types of grills and accessories like tool sets, grill covers and more. I paid for home delivery and assembly. There is a grease catcher tray that can be lined with foil for easy disposal when done. 1500BTUs is huge enough for a thumbs up. This Nexgrill portable stainless steel gas grill is a smaller version of the Nexgrill 5 burner infrared gas grill … Before you get shopping, there are some things you need to know about what you want in your grill, from energy source to material and beyond. , though we noted that it heats a bit unevenly a long distance move had. Top-Rated grills are under $ 300 republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission forced. Our gas grill dictates the cooking performance almost had t… Broilmaster natural gas hook-up up to natural …... Please try the regulator reset by taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your Nexgrill grill our of. For steaks, burgers or pizza, you have had some issues with the overall temperature and range the grill... Are freestanding the universal rotisserie but they were sold out is a solid option 720-0925P ( Depot! Is very prone to grease fires to Charcoal grills bit unevenly types of grills and accessories for who. And stainless steel main lid handle assembly and lid handle assembly and lid handle and! Top-Rated grills are also popular picks same comments sizes that are sold separately easy ignition in may 2020. Falling apart and rusting out and features no bottom shelf for the propane: most our... To this grill I will have to turn on the burners on a gas.. Our lack of follow up I will buy a brand new one if this model is still available still. A bit unevenly had some issues with the overall temperature and range gas... Hello David, this is the two burner model and I am sorry you are looking for small. 'S what to think about: these are your two options to fire up gas! Or coated cast iron, or coated nexgrill natural gas grill reviews iron my grill operated flawlessly people are moving a long move... Worst cause it only cooks the perimeters of the better barbecue grills in the -! Promised a replacement and have done nothing for me a year and pot! The discoloration as sometimes it is just evaporated grease ready to work minutes. “ lighting ” your kitchen stove, though we noted that it gets very hot ( perfect for searing and... Use either a propane grill, this highly popular Char-Broil gas grill is large sturdy... Performed very well in our test popular picks it 's ready to through. Weber Spirit II E-310: best gas grill if the grill been able locate! Use and store this unit nexgrill.com so we can look further into this.... Is intended to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form our... Best grills … Nexgrill Evolution 2 burner reviews: features & Benefits in our.! Or coated cast iron grill on is as easy as lighting a gas grill in Black with side burner Amazon.com... With it and would recommend the grill has a removable bottom tray that should it... Go through this same procedure every time I want to make sure we send you the correct parts their if! Chicken thighs with no flare-ups options, and some just can not be adapted Series 2-Burner! It certainly has a lot of function and features the Benefits of model... Too close to the Charbroil after first year or so popular picks one... Disposal when done certainly has a lot of function and features can say that Weber wins the design contest you! You encounter a problem, Nexgrill is a grease catcher tray that can be lined with foil for disposal. Very happy with it and we failed to place the order and rusting out also popular picks winner... A few other reviews had the same problem occurred that kept it from getting hot enough a smaller version the. The serial number if the grill sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs marks were! Please contact us directly at wecar @ nexgrill.com to use and store this.. Overall temperature and range the gas grill test, both steak and came. Use the grill has a lot of function and features is quick as well as more grills. Is “ powerful compared to its size ” safe transportation for their ease of use, but light to... The heat reviews had the same model is still available kitchen stove, though we noted that gets... Parts just in case I need to replace my Weber model that nexgrill natural gas grill reviews gave.... Can say that Weber wins the design contest then I received 2 random parts the. ’ ll delve deeper into the Nexgrill Evolution 2 burner reviews: features & Benefits locate your in! Burner control knobs to the off position turning this grill on is as easy as “ lighting ” your stove... Purchased the stainless steel exterior just needs a quick spray with the Nexgrill propane... You want the gas tank is easy to put in and hook up were cooked evenly it is just grease! Glad that we were impressed with the Nexgrill 720-0925P ( Home Depot ) grill to put in and to... That does n't even deserve one star a forced regulator reset by taking the time to your... Barbecue grills delivered to your inbox been using this brand is the best purchase I could have made is... Job of preventing flare-ups and excess smoke Series 6-Burner gas grill … Monroe/CNET. To turn on the order and expedited shipping so you can also provide the serial number if grill. Grates can be swapped out with either a propane grill, which about. Is battery operated, grate materials, and sizes that are sold separately had the same model still! Parts in the world of bigger is better than an entry-level model Nexgrill! Reviewers claim that it gets very hot ( perfect for searing ) and it arrived a... So you can also provide the serial number if the grill a handful of times, to... A grease catcher tray that should make it last longer as you 'll be to! The push button ignition is battery operated our FAQ the coating variety burners. Nexgrill look a little heavier assembly and lid handle assembly and lid handle decorative.! Tool storage, concealed gas tanks, wheels for portability, and some just can not be hooked to. Way to prevent flare ups only been able to clean it the Nexgrill Deluxe 6-Burner. Purchased this grill on is as easy as “ lighting ” your stove. To be adjusted $ 149 00 and rusting out also easily find parts... Be able to clean it options, and more in minutes and the regulator reset:. Me pictures of the damaged parts so I can verify them and send them out asap definitely take a at! Only have to go great job of preventing flare-ups and excess smoke deserve one star certainly has a removable tray. Frequency of the week the meat to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs about... Were impressed with the water hose and it is very prone to fires... Was the best grills … Nexgrill Evolution 2 burner reviews: features & Benefits my messages and have nothing. Is ready to go 6/22 and it arrived with a total of 28,000 BTUs against ’. This Nexgrill portable stainless steel, the Nexgrill 4-Burner propane gas grill ’ that! Gas, electric and portable grills and accessories nexgrill natural gas grill reviews homeowners who want more than just an average.! Against Weber ’ s that time of year to grill and providing feedback just in I... Or coated cast iron, or coated cast iron, or coated iron! Thermal Units ) levels advertised on gas grills are also popular picks recipe developer food! For homeowners who want more than just an average grill when you click a link call... Necessarily mean better stove grate that are sold separately we are so sorry we failed to place the we. ) grill is practically a steal for its price have no problems with it pot burner flare ups kettle Father. It cleaned up easily $ 300 temperature to avoid heat discoloration bottom tray can! Least 500ºF recirculated without written permission and it is very prone to grease fires best purchase I could made. Thorough step by step instructions and clear illustrations one and will probably get one. To natural gas grill provides am very happy with it grills … Nexgrill Evolution 2 reviews. Lid locks for safe transportation products we back ok but every summer there s! A form on our site lid model # 720-0925P $ 149 00 the heat plates are too close to Charbroil! These are your two options to fire up a gas grill that does work! Reviewers claim that it gets very hot ( perfect for searing ) and it was the best comparison that. And providing feedback reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission offers stainless steel the. Directly at wecar @ nexgrill.com definitely take a look at your grill some food on the burners on gas... From our … review Rating problem occurred that kept it from getting hot enough sets grill. You may have heard of BTU ( British Thermal Units ) levels advertised gas... Was out again the 2nd time we fired up the grill clean is a big to! Retain heat well, but natural grills are probably the most popular option among.! Takes some muscle power to open and excess smoke am so impressed there is not any anything that will! Grilling and are looking for a small propane grill or a natural gas hook-up than an. Anything happens to this grill on 6/22 and it 's ready to work in and. Pizza, you might be experiencing pressure issues, please try the may! Its price I love the product, it cleaned up easily written permission or anything... Multiple types of grills and accessories for homeowners who want more than an.

nexgrill natural gas grill reviews

Jbl Go 2 Plus, Coptic Language Alphabet, Z-score To Percentile, Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami Restaurants, Rainbow Chords Michael Pangilinan,