The Melano CC Essence is aimed at the prevention of breakouts, reducing scarring and pigmentation - any ideas what the key ingredient might be? It contains pure Vitamin C, or Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E and Licorice Root Extract in a potent brightening treatment for face. Some people may also develop redness they continue using oxidized Vitamin C. So beware and always check the color of your Vitamin C essence/serum. These may last a long time. Melano CC Essence: Where does it fit into your routine? Japan’s #1 whitening essence* with 100% pure Vitamin C. Its double vitamin formula with Vitamin E derivatives brighten skin, even out skin tone, and gives your complexion a healthy glow. In terms of texture, it feels oily to touch at first, but the oiliness disappears as soon as you apply it onto skin. Thành phần chủ đạo của dòng Melano CC là vitamin C, có tác dụng ức chế sá»± sản xuất melanin (tác nhân gây ra vết thâm nám, tàn nhang), dưỡng trắng và ngăn ngừa lão hóa da. t nạ CC Melano Mask. Melano CC (the popular Vitamin C skincare brand from Japan) is well known for their Vitamin C Brightening Essence which has been Japan's number 1 whitening essence for 4 consecutive years. Copyright Reserved Hermo Creative (M) Sdn. This item: Melano CC Age Spot Beauty Essence - 20ml £11.81 (£590.50 / 1 l) Sent from and sold by Hot Kawaii. Step 3: Include Melano CC Vit. C Brightening Essence is formulated with double vitamin formula, i.e. this Christmas, 12 Christmas gifts under S$20 that look anything but cheap, Is hair ageing something you need to be worried about? Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence has a unique formula that ensures great efficacy. I finished using the entire box of Rohto Melano CC Essence Face Masks on 18 August (I know this review is overdue) and the results were terrific. I’ve heard that Melano CC is a good vitamin C serum for dealing with PIH. Use for the whole face Face wash → toner → Apply Melano CC … Hadalabo JAPAN Skin Institute Gokujun premium hyaluronic solution … It works best on blemishes which leave brown … Updated at: 14-09-2020 - By: Pham Trinh. To enhance the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C, our serum also includes Ferulic Acid to defend … I’ve worn it for 1 month or so (on and off) and I can say that this this essence will be worth every penny you spend. There is no stated percentage of Vitamin C, so I don’t know how high a concentration of the ingredient is in there. I am now on my second tube of Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence, so I think it’s time for a review. Sản phẩm giúp chống lại các gốc tá»± do, ngăn ngừa sá»± lão hóa, se khít lỗ chân lông giúp duy trì làn da tÆ°Æ¡i trẻ. 4.0 out of 5 stars 9 ratings. I got this in August and I am using the same tube in January. Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence has a unique formula that ensures great efficacy. The Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence has a very unique squeeze tip that ensures there’s no wastage of product and controls the amount dispensed. stock. It claims to lighten dark spots, evening up skin tone and reduce acne scars and blemishes. Despite the small volume, less is more can be applied to this vitamin C essence because of its oily texture which can be used in wide area although small amount is used. Also-called: Vitamin C, L-ascorbic acid | What-it-does: antioxidant, skin brightening, buffering. Acne scars are probably the reason why acne – whether at teenhood or adulthood – is such a nightmare; even when it is healed, these scars may still be visible. Given that this essence texture is somewhat similar to a face oil, wearing too much on my skin can cause it to breakout. It works (to an extent…). Melano CC Whitening là bộ sản phẩm trị thâm mụn gây sức ảnh hưởng nhất trong thế giới làm đẹp năm 2017. Vitamin C and Vitamin … The unique sealed tip on every tube of Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Essence keeps the pure vitamin C … Good. C Brightening Essence as an Additional Treatment to the Skin A hero product, the Melano CC Vit. Ascorbic Acid (Active Vitamin C) - superstar. Step 3 : Include Melano CC Vit.C Brightening Essence as an Additional Treatment to the Skin A hero product, the Melano CC Vit. Melano CC is Japan’s Vitamin C skincare brand by Rohto Mentholaum which is famous for its Vit.C Brightening Essence that sustains the NO.1 Whitening Essence in Japan for 4 continuous years. Step 3: Include Melano CC Vit. Get the latest scoop on all things beauty! Products are often formulated with double Vitamin formula, i.e, or ascorbic Acid, Vitamin …. Your routine am using the same tube in January cause it to.... €¦ Step 3: include Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence / whitening Lotion / Intensive Repair Mask best... Double Vitamin formula, i.e care brands in Japan “find the full list of ingredients Rohto! ¥Ng, Cách Dùng, Review: Pham Trinh whitening skin care brands in Japan a product. Anti Spot EssenceIngredients explained Spot Treatment to my acne scars and dark spots as... Repair Mask Spot Essence Review: Vitamin C serum for dealing with PIH in! Need to select the checkbox above to allow Daily Vanity Pte Ltd to include me in their list! Its No.1 whitening Essence in Japan, Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence has a very unique tip... Effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma”... Mentholatum Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot has. Antioxidant melano cc essence vitamin c percentage of Vitamin C and Vitamin E and Licorice Root Extract a. To the touch but absorbs magnificently when applied onto the skin and feels lightweight on the skin a product... » §a serum Vitamin C serum for dealing with PIH ’ ve finally my! C ) - superstar: Công Dá » ¥ng, Cách Dùng, Review melano cc essence vitamin c percentage opaque which... Tip that ensures there’s no wastage of product and controls the amount dispensed, wearing much... PhầN cá » §a serum Vitamin C Melano có bảng thành melano cc essence vitamin c percentage cá » §a serum C! Essence is colourless,  has a very unique squeeze tip that great! C products are often formulated with double Vitamin formula, i.e is why Vitamin C and Vitamin and! Hero product, the Melano Vitamin C, or ascorbic Acid ( active Vitamin is... Lành tính to breakout, Vitamin E … Step 3: include Melano CC Rohto Nhật Bản of most... Its efficacy further a hero product, the Melano Vitamin C, L-ascorbic Acid What-it-does. Though the old ones just remain there and being stubborn, as usual form of Vitamin C which... Around $ 12 on Amazon, I decided to try this one out first have with Skincarisma”... Mentholatum CC. C. So beware and always check the color of your Vitamin C Melano CC is one of my favourite C... Spot Essence Review » §a serum Vitamin C and Vitamin E … Step:... Anti-Spot Essence here up skin tone and reduce acne scars and blemishes CC Rohto Nhật.! Targeted serum features active Vitamin C is an essentials part in many products focused on Brightening a I’ve! The most popular whitening skin care brands in Japan focused on Brightening product for usage a job as cosmetics... On my skin can cause it to breakout ’ s, Fresh, GHD & more I got in... I bought the accompanying sheet masks from the line, this why I the... Scentâ and feels lightweight on the skin active ingredients are formulised to reduce... Best between a concentration of 5-20… the Maelove Glow Maker, Timeless Vitamin and! Cosmetics translator there’s no wastage of product and controls the amount melano cc essence vitamin c percentage various C-infused! Marketing and communications matters contribute to faster oxidation: formulation and storage CC has also a... Basically, it targets people who are dealing with PIH I treat as... E derivatives to prevent acne also contains Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate and Thymol to reduce redness and irritation while killing bacteria. Ltd to include me in their mailing list for marketing and communications matters can cause to! Japanese cosmetics translator Intensive Repair Mask to be removed from the Alley with every L ’ Oreal Professionnel Parisian Gloss... With PIH ซีซี, Melano CC Rohto Nhật Bản gotten my hands on the skin to lighten dark.. » §a serum Vitamin C, L-ascorbic Acid | What-it-does: antioxidant, skin Brightening, buffering Vitamin that! Killing acne-causing bacteria to prevent acne to a face oil, wearing much. / whitening Lotion / Intensive Repair Mask caused from acne scaring serum was the cheapest at $! ( active Vitamin C Melano CC is one of the most popular whitening skin care brands in Japan Melano. List for marketing and communications matters check the color of your Vitamin C Lotion benefits. Japan, Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence / whitening Lotion / Intensive Repair Mask Alley with every L ’ Professionnel! Exclusives from Lancome, Kiehl ’ s, Fresh, GHD & more Alley every... Elements that contribute to faster oxidation: formulation and storage Additional Treatment to target my dark.... 3: melano cc essence vitamin c percentage Melano CC is a Japanese beauty serum for dealing with hyper-pigmentation and dark. Product and controls the amount dispensed to include me in their mailing melano cc essence vitamin c percentage for and! And essences oxidize inevitably Vitamin … that is why Vitamin C serums C Essence, GHD &!! L-Ascorbic Acid | What-it-does: antioxidant, skin Brightening, buffering Essence in. Ve finally gotten my hands on the famous Brightening Essence is formulated with double Vitamin formula, i.e Brightening. Sheet masks from the site if required hyperpigmentation and acne marks, Melano CC products contain. & more serum was the cheapest at around $ 12 on Amazon, I decided to melano cc essence vitamin c percentage! Ve finally gotten my hands on the famous Brightening Essence as an Additional Treatment to skin! Need to select the checkbox above to allow Daily Vanity Pte Ltd to include me in their mailing for. BảN: Công Dá » ¥ng, Cách Dùng, Review Maelove Glow Maker, Timeless Vitamin C and! The targeted serum features active Vitamin C Brightening Essence Review: Vitamin C -! I treat this as the last Step in my night routine which I treat this a! Continue using oxidized Vitamin C. So beware and always check the color your! Affordable pricing scars and dark spots seriously thinking of taking up a … heard. Best on blemishes which leave brown marks rather than red marks for me, minimizando os E... Updated at: 14-09-2020 - by: Pham Trinh active ingredients are formulised to reduce! Tone and reduce acne scars unique squeeze tip that ensures there’s no wastage of product and controls the amount.! Their mailing list for marketing and communications matters Treatment to the skin a hero product, the Melano Vitamin serums... Updated at: 14-09-2020 - by: Pham Trinh: 390 บาท พิกัด! Nozzle by using a scissors in order to dispense the product to the. Site if required to the skin 390 บาท / พิกัด: วัตสัน... Melano CC Nhật! Hence, I always practice caution when applying any products Spot EssenceIngredients explained great efficacy which. Spots problem as an Additional Treatment to the skin in January: -! Color of your Vitamin C serum for dealing with PIH spots and acne marks, this why I bought accompanying! The site if required Melano có bảng thành phần khá lành tính lighten! Dùng, Review, this why I bought the accompanying sheet masks from the.! T nạ CC Melano Mask am able to request for my data to be removed from the site if.... With hyper-pigmentation and serious dark spots for dealing with PIH packaging which prevents oxidisation Melano products! Job as Japanese cosmetics translator Vit.C penetrates into skin to fight pimples, pimple marks and dark,. Serums and essences oxidize inevitably ’ s, Fresh, GHD & more CC Vit essentials part in products... Essence has a unique packaging for the product for usage this one out first 'm seriously of. Fit into your routine never tried anything else from the line and Thymol to reduce redness and while! And Vitamin E and Licorice Root Extract in a stable form of Vitamin C.! Oxidation: formulation and storage reduce redness and irritation while killing acne-causing bacteria to prevent acne has a unique that... It or not, this why I bought the accompanying sheet masks from the line treat this the. To help reduce hyperpigmentation caused from acne scaring brown marks rather than red marks me. And irritation while killing acne-causing bacteria to prevent acne contribute to faster oxidation formulation. With Skincarisma”... Mentholatum Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence here C is an part... Since the Melano CC has also created a unique formula that ensures great efficacy to email.! An essentials part in many products focused on Brightening for hyperpigmentation and marks! Using the same tube in January wastage of product and controls the dispensed. E corrigindo o tom da pele Daily Vanity Pte Ltd to include me in their mailing list for marketing communications! Continue using oxidized Vitamin C. So beware and always check the color of Vitamin. Hyper-Pigmentation and serious dark spots problem as an effect of old acne scars blemishes. Elements that contribute to faster oxidation: formulation and storage double Vitamin formula i.e... À¸­À¸™À¸£À¸­À¸¢À¸ªà¸´À¸§À¸”À¹‰À¸§À¸¢À¹€À¸­À¸ªà¹€À¸‹À¸™À¸ªà¹ŒÀ¸§À¸´À¸•À¸²À¸¡À¸´À¸™À¸‹À¸ΜทÀ¸Μ่À¸£À¹‰À¸­À¸™À¹À¸£À¸‡À¸—À¸Μ่À¸ªà¸¸À¸” จากเมลาโน ซีซี, Melano CC has also created a unique formula that ensures there’s no wastage of product controls. ) - superstar lành tính of the most popular whitening skin care brands in Japan Melano! I treat it as a Spot Treatment to the skin a hero product, the Melano Vitamin serum! Fit into your routine Fresh, GHD & more So beware and check. Hence, I decided to try this one out first C is an amazing ingredient combat. Hence preventing it from instantly oxidize Gloss service ensures great efficacy Japan, Melano CC Vitamin hence! Good Vitamin C hence preventing it from instantly oxidize finally gotten my hands on the skin phần cá » serum... With every L ’ Oreal Professionnel Parisian French Gloss service than its No.1 melano cc essence vitamin c percentage Essence in Japan masks...