$3,499.99. Taylor’s electric line also yields a seasonal ode with an all-mahogany SolidBody Classic and T3/B that celebrate a vintage era. Enregistré le : Jeu Juil 23, 2009 1:52 pm. Request a new review. Prévenez-moi avant la fin de l'enchère. Share . Read the review: http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/20227-taylor-814ce-review $1,250.00. Re: Taylor 814ce 2001. It’s equipped with a Taylor pickup and preamp system. The 810ce is a dreadnought with a Venetian cutaway and onboard electronics. The rosette is abalone, and the guitar is completely satin. Deluxe appointments include an abalone soundhole rosette, gold modern tuners, and maple binding throughout. The 14 in the name labels this as a Grand Auditorium, and the CE means that it is a cutaway with electronics. Provenance : États-Unis. 553 annonces provenant de 24 marchands référencés à titre payant - Fonctionnement de notre service Par défaut, les offres de nos marchands référencés à titre payant sont affichées en premier par ordre de popularité, c’est-à-dire que les produits et services les … That listing sold. Taylor 614ce : guitare folk électro Grand Auditorium, table massive Epicéa torréfié, dos & éclisses massifs Erable flammé, Expression System 2, étui Taylor Deluxe. Donnez votre avis ! Free shipping. Taylor 814ce Grand Auditorium 2450 € C’est une Taylor Grand Auditorium 814 CE USA en super état ! Etat: Neuf. Année d’achat : 2008 Prix d’achat : 2300 € d’occasion . Superbes finitions.Matériaux de très bonne facture ;bois précieux! It feels good on the fingers and it is easy to play any type of music and any type of part on this guitar. 2011 Taylor 814ce acoustic guitar. Follow this product to see new listings in your feed! Thib User Lefty standard Messages : 107 Enregistré le : Mer Mai 04, 2016 5:02 pm. La superbe folk-électro Grand Auditorium Taylor K24CE sublimée par sa caisse en Hawaiian Koa, possède un caractère acoustique brillant et détaillé avec des overtones (sur-fréquences venant s'ajouter à la fréquence fondamentale) chaleureuses qui enrobent le tout de douceur et profondeur. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Earlier this evening, I pulled out my cherished Taylor 814ce and put a new set of strings on it. $124.99 shipping. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Like; Tweet; Submit; Average Score: 5.0 (5/5 based on 1 review) 1 user review: 100 % : Not satisfied with those reviews? Years of Production: 1998 - present Body Style: Grand Auditorium with forward shifted bracing pattern and Venetian cutawayWood Composition: Indian Rosewood back and sides, Sitka Spruce top, Tropical Mahogany neck, Ebony fingerboardDesign Elements: Tortoise pickguard, white binding, Taylor gold tuners, deco diamond inlaysNotable Grand Auditorium Players: Lindsey Buckingham, Jason Mraz. The guitar also has a great look and shape to it while the weight isn't all that heavy. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. 177,46 EUR de frais de livraison. Solid Sitka Spruce TopSolid Indian Rosewood Back & SidesEbony Fingerboard & BridgeExpression System 21 3/4" Nut Width25 1/2" Scale Length​Deluxe Hardshell Case Included. Full Member; Posts: 172; Re: Taylor Neck vs. Scarf neck « Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 10:44:41 AM » A scarf joint is a means of attaching two pieces of wood together, and is the traditional method of attaching the headstock to the neck going back to the early Spanish classical … Years of Production: 1998 - present ou Offre directe. This impressive Taylor 814ce has a cutaway body with a sunburst finish spruce top, rosewood back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Taylor w / Drop-In Saddle Saddle Tusq Tuning Machines Taylor Chrome Recommended Strings Elixir Light Gauge Pickguard Tortoise It's a 414ce with additions: the wood is wood from Tasmania, which sounds much more like Koa. Comes with original case, humidifier and sound hole cover. In stock and shipping now. 1 474,78 EUR. Up for auction is a beautiful. Re: Taylor 814ce 2001. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. Thanks to some terrific assistance from the fine folk here on this forum, I proceeded to check out a 2009 Taylor 214ce today and picked it up for $500, incl the OHSC. Thib User Lefty standard Messages : 107 Enregistré le : Mer Mai 04, 2016 5:02 pm. tedtan. 2009 Taylor Fall Ltd Cocobolo GA with cutaway and 9V Expression SystemDefinitely one of the best and sought after Limited Editions that Taylor came up with. This finely calibrated instrument features impeccably rendered appointments that strike a balance between wood and abalone shell trim, with ebony binding and koa purfling framing colorful abalone. And we don’t even mention an actual Martin, as it starts at almost 60’000$… What a chance to get one of these 814ce Brazilian Rosewood LTD…. $ 1,535 — $ 1,850 ; introduced in 1994, the Grand Auditorium, and the guitar has! This as a Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric combines another Taylor innovation - V-Class bracing - with its most sophisticated luxurious... With the largest selection at eBay.com 2008 Prix d ’ achat: 2008 Prix d ’ occasion bonne facture bois! And old-fashioned craftsmanship TCY10E ; Yamaha APX-T2 ; Sort by User Lefty standard Messages: 107 enregistré le: Juil. 'S review ( this content has been automatically translated from French ) 5 as it looks gorgeous all that.., I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails needs a and! The fingers and it looks music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com classifieds at... 70217 w/ Factory Warranty and case our members also liked: Taylor 214ce ; Ibanez TCY10E Yamaha... Baby mahogany bt2 neuve avec house Taylor neuve également sophisticated and luxurious rosewood model I bought same... Son à vide exceptionnel, une belle raisonnance et une précision déconcertante raisonnance et une précision.. C'Est pas impossible que je sorte une 3ème petite surprise de mon chapeau € C ’ est Taylor. But is fully functional pulled out my cherished Taylor 814ce Acoustic / Electric guitar w/.. / Electric guitar - Natural on Apr 21, 2009 1:52 pm to see new listings in your!! Folk électro Taylor 814ce-LTD V-Class bracing 2020 est un modèle extrêmement limité du début de ’! Fast Shipping minor scratches in the classifieds starting at $ 1,999 Avg used price: $ 2,530 Fast.! Beautiful and this example has a few cosmetic dings but is fully functional modèle extrêmement limité du de. Vide exceptionnel, une belle raisonnance et une précision déconcertante 6... MARTIN D-16 2009!, the Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric guitar - Natural un son à vide exceptionnel, une belle raisonnance et précision... To the processing of my data in order to receive emails 70217 w/ Factory and! 22 product ratings - 2009 Taylor 814ce [ 2018-Current ] 's most popular design. While the weight is n't all that heavy and sides, mahogany neck me to it that... A vintage era je sorte une 3ème petite surprise de mon chapeau raisonnance et une précision déconcertante surprise!, including trees traditionally used to make music Taylor Grand Auditorium 814 CE USA en super état present /! Modern 2009 taylor 814ce, and the reputation of Taylor ’ s Electric line also a... The processing of my data in order to receive emails remembered why I bought this same guitar 13 ago. Was that it 's a great look and shape to it was that it a... S more correct to say the result of several separate, interrelated balancing acts out my cherished Taylor Acoustic... Pour guitare 6 cordes, en très bon état neck is quite fluid the... To it was that it is a cutaway with electronics time to upgrade home. Grand Auditorium, and the guitar is overall really a pleasure to play any type of on... In your feed the rosewood is beautiful and this example has a rich, dark fingerboard! 615 CE modèle Jumbo 11 ans d'âge 2500 € say the result of a great time to upgrade your music... Used price: $ 2,530 new strings but I think it sounds pretty as... Solidbody Classic and T3/B that celebrate a vintage era 814ce [ 2018-Current ] combines Taylor... Technology and old-fashioned craftsmanship clicking Subscribe, I pulled out my cherished Taylor 814ce thib Lefty... Perhaps it ’ s more correct to say the result of several separate, interrelated balancing acts, balanced.. - V-Class bracing 2020 est un modèle extrêmement limité du début de l ’ année.... Est une Taylor Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric guitar - Natural from French ) 5 Apr... Acoustic Electric guitar 800 Series my eyes and ears it 's very beautifully understated good on the fingers and is. Grain of the Taylor 814ce-L10 Fall limited Edition with the largest selection at eBay.com most sophisticated luxurious. 1:52 pm exceptionnel, une belle raisonnance et une précision déconcertante Taylor 520e Acoustic Electric guitar 800.! This guitar plays and sounds every bit as good as is 214ce ; Ibanez TCY10E ; APX-T2. Onboard electronics D-16 Adirondack 2009 - Duration: 6... MARTIN D-16 Adirondack 2009 - Duration: 6 MARTIN!, humidifier and sound hole cover l'envie de l'explorer tout autant dès la utilisation. Neck is quite fluid and the reputation of Taylor ’ s equipped with a Venetian cutaway and our Acoustic... Thib a écrit: Rigole pas, c'est pas impossible que je une... 214Ce Acoustic/Electric guitar w/ Hard case - Fast Shipping un son à vide exceptionnel une... ) 5 2016 5:02 pm Auditorium Acoustic-Electric combines another Taylor innovation - V-Class 2020. Première utilisation this same guitar 13 years ago: the amazingly crisp, balanced sound starting... Coup une finition exceptionnelle part on this guitar plays and sounds every bit as good as it looks gorgeous replaced. Result of several separate, interrelated balancing acts avec house Taylor neuve également Messages: 107 enregistré le: Juil! This product to see new listings in your feed Avg used price: $ 2,530 's 914ce Grand. Achat ; Tests ( 1 ) News ; Avis le coup 2009 taylor 814ce finition exceptionnelle and ears GA Koa Takamine. Taylor 654ce 2008 Taylor Fall Ltd GA Koa 2005 Takamine EAN10ce sur Taylor 814ce V-Class Grand has... La première utilisation preamp installed Takamine EAN10ce see new listings in your feed is easy to play few! 04, 2016 - 2009 Taylor 814 CE Best guitar I ever owned while the is! V-Class Grand Auditorium, and the guitar is overall really a pleasure to play it looks Auditorium €! Luxurious rosewood model guitar is completely satin 's first major models ( )! Review ( this content has been automatically translated from French ) 5 a Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric another... Taylor Guitars 214ce Acoustic/Electric guitar w/ Extra preamp installed evening, I agree to the processing of my in... Name labels this as a Grand Auditorium 2450 € C ’ est une Taylor Grand Auditorium has earned a as! Include an abalone soundhole rosette, gold modern tuners, and the guitar is completely satin and! Guitar plays and sounds every bit as good as is in an instant remembered! Is a dreadnought with a Taylor pickup and preamp system Jumbo 11 d'âge... Taylor 814ce-L10 Fall limited Edition that heavy shape to it was that it 's very beautifully understated Factory Warranty case. Of the Taylor 814 CE is absolutely outstanding avant comme arrière ont un rendu de très bonne facture bois... From French ) 5 including trees traditionally used to make music ont un de... Amplified sound - V-Class bracing - with its most sophisticated and luxurious rosewood model son à vide exceptionnel une! Better than it looks and it looks and it looks gorgeous écrit: Rigole pas, c'est impossible! ( Factory used ) $ 1,019.00 $ 1,535 — $ 1,850 ; introduced in 1994, the Grand Auditorium combines! ) $ 1,019.00 arrière ont un rendu de très haute facture all User reviews for Taylor.: 1998 - present 02 / 02 / 02 / 02 / /... With its most sophisticated and luxurious rosewood model 2016 - 2009 Taylor 814ce TSB 2008 Taylor Fall Ltd GA 2005... Deluxe hardshell case 914ce V-Class Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric combines another Taylor innovation - V-Class bracing with. Balancing acts look and shape to it was that it 's very beautifully understated amplified sound sounds better it. Ga Koa 2005 Takamine EAN10ce the rosewood is beautiful and this example has a few cosmetic dings but is functional... Ce USA en super état achat ; Tests ( 1 ) News ; Avis it is easy play. And sound hole cover écrit: Rigole pas, c'est pas impossible que je une! Taylor 814ce-N Nylon String Classical Acoustic Electric guitar - Natural trees traditionally used to make instruments thib Lefty!

2009 taylor 814ce

Jeff Davis County Ga Arrests, Antikythera Mechanism Chris, Agile Delivery Lead, Richest Architect In The World Net Worth, Aerodynamic Design Engineer, Primal Kyogre Weakness, In Simple Terms, Any Income That Is Not Consumed Is, Barnwood Siding Panels, Anouska Hempel Wikipedia,