Faragóné Dr. Kósa Gabriella Eszter
GABRIELLA ESZTER FARAGÓNÉ KÓSA, MD
St John’s Hospital orthopedic-traumatologist specialist
Member of Kézklinika - Hand Clinic
10 years of experience in orthopedics, traumatology, and hand surgery
Married, mother of three children
What can I help you with?
Common hand conditions I can help with:
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Trigger finger
• Dupuytren's disease
• Ganglions/cysts, etc.
During my years at St John’s Hospitall, I have gained experience in the surgical and conservative treatment of upper limb, orthopedic and traumatology cases:
• Management of wrist and hand fractures and other hand injuries
• Management of overuse conditions, tennis elbow, and tendon sheath inflammation
• Treatment of degenerative joint changes, saddle joint/CMCI joint arthritis
• Management of septic conditions of the hand
• Graduated from the Faculty of General Medicine at Semmelweis University in 2010.
• Working at the Orthopedic-Traumatology Department of Szent János Hospital since 2011.
• Conducted infant hip screening at Budai Gyermekkórház (Buda Children's Hospital) from 2020 to 2022.
• Obtained specialized certification in orthopedics and traumatology with an excellent qualification in 2022.
• Participating in the specialization training for hand surgery since 2023.
Previously involved in research related to kidney transplantation at Semmelweis University.